Hi,

I recently moved into a double story duplex which didn’t have a cat friendly window available for visits to the garden. However I did have a window half way up the stairs which would fit the bill. I thought it a bit too high for happy cat access though! So I got onto the internet and looked for a solution, thereby coming upon your page and decided to try making one for my kitty. Unfortunately South Africa does not have a history of needing them, so I could not find anybody with any knowledge of making one.

This was the not perfect result. The rungs are a little too close together, but my cat has found a way to use them and the pots for access anyway! Thanks for posting so many wonderful cat solutions on your blog for others to admire and learn from!

Regards, Sue
Johannesburg, South Africa.


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen